Friday, May 20, 2011
Double Choco Muffins
Double Choco Muffins (Recipe adapted & modify from Cakes & Bakes)
100g plain flour
1/2 Tbsp baking powder
13g Cocoa powder
40g brown sugar
60g white choco chips
1. Sift flour, baking & cocoa powder together in a bowl. Stir in sugar & white choco chips.
2. Whisk egg & oil in another bowl until frothy. Add in milk gradually until combined.
3. Stir into dry ingredients until just blended.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between the paper cases.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 25mins
I am submitting this entry to Aspiring Bakers #7 - Chocolate Delight (May 2011) hosted by Doris from Tested & tasted.