Saturday, January 22, 2011
Crunchy Melty Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies (Adapted from modified from j3ss kitch3n)
75g self raising flour
30g icing sugar
40g ground almond
40g diced peanuts
50g corn oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Egg yolk for brushing
1. Sift together flour & icing sugar, add in ground almond & diced peanuts, mix well.
2. Add in vanilla essence & corn oil. Mix them together to form a soft dough.
4. Shape into small round balls and place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Brush with egg yolk & bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15mins or until slightly brown.
6. Cool completely on wire rack before storing into airtight containers.