Thursday, January 13, 2011
Cheese Chiffon (adapted & modified from Alex Goh's Fantastic Cheesecake)
60g cream cheese
65g flour (sifted)
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
Pinch of salt
1) Cook (A) over double-boiler until well blended & thickens.
2) Remove from double-boiler. Add (B) & mix until smooth.
3) Add (C) & mix until well combined.
4) Whip the egg whites in (D) until foamy. Add the rest of the (D) ingredients in (D). Whip until stiff. Add it into the cheese mixture from step (3). Fold in until well incorporated.
5) Pour it into a 7-inch chiffon pan. Do not grease the pan. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 30mins. Remove it from the oven. Invert the pan and let it cool upside down.