Mango Cheesecake(Recipe adapted & modify from Table for 2 or more)
250g cream cheese
100g mango puree
2 eggs, separated
2 Tbsp sugar
8 pieces Digestive biscuits
1. Crush digestive biscuits till fine. Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of biscuits crumbs onto paper cups & smooth out with a tablespoon, lightly press the crumbs to flatten.
2. With a mixer, beat egg whites until frothy, add sugar & continue to beat until soft peaks.
3. Cream cream cheese on low speed until smooth,add in mango puree, milk & egg yolks. Continue to beat on low speed until well combined. Fold in egg whites.
4. Spoon (3) into prepared paper cups. Bake in a preheated oven @ 100degrees for 20 minutes in a waterbath.
5. Cool completely before chilling.
Looks yummy! Can this be made as one large cake? What size would it be in inches diameter?
you can try using 7x7cm sq tin :)
Post a Comment