(Recipe adapted & modify from Veronica's Kitchen)
250g bread flour
45g caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp instant yeast
10g cream cheese
100g egg whites
150g cream cheese
35g castor sugar
18g egg yolk
38g melted butter
1. Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese till soft add in sugar to beat till creamy &
fluffy. Add in egg yolk, mix well. Add
in melted butter & mix well till well blended.
2. Bread: Place all ingredients except shortening in a big mixing bowl, beat until a rough dough
is formed. Add in shortening & continue to beat until
the dough becomes smooth & elastic. Proof for 30mins.
3. Divide dough into 25 equal portions, shape into small balls. Proof for 1 hr.
4. Pour cheesecake batter on top, use a rubber spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkled dessiated coconut & chopped walnuts on top.
5. Bake in preheated oven @ 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
Verdict: Best eaten when warm. Extremely yummy! Love the soft bread with slight melted cheese. You simply can't stop at one!
Oh Yummy. It is one of my favourite breads.
It is one of my favourite breads. Very yummy.
Yes, I love this too! =)
Hi Cathy , I saw Alice baking this bread too and hers looks just as good! I notice no water is added to the bread dough, instead only eggwhites...great way to clear my eggwhites stock:D Happy CNY to you!
Happy new yr to you Jeannie. Try this bread out, it is really very soft & yummy :)
Post a Comment