(Recipe adapted & modify from Veronica's Kitchen)
250g bread flour
45g caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp instant yeast
10g cream cheese
100g egg whites
150g cream cheese
35g castor sugar
18g egg yolk
38g melted butter
1. Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese till soft add in sugar to beat till creamy &
fluffy. Add in egg yolk, mix well. Add
in melted butter & mix well till well blended.
2. Bread: Place all ingredients except shortening in a big mixing bowl, beat until a rough dough
is formed. Add in shortening & continue to beat until
the dough becomes smooth & elastic. Proof for 30mins.
3. Divide dough into 25 equal portions, shape into small balls. Proof for 1 hr.
4. Pour cheesecake batter on top, use a rubber spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkled dessiated coconut & chopped walnuts on top.
5. Bake in preheated oven @ 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
Verdict: Best eaten when warm. Extremely yummy! Love the soft bread with slight melted cheese. You simply can't stop at one!