Tau Huay (Soya Bean) Jelly
(Recipe adapted from Anncoo)
Grass Jelly Filling
1 tsp Agar agar powder
2 Pandan leaves
100g Grass Jelly (sweetened), cut to strips
Tau Huay (Soya Milk) Jelly
500g Nutri Soy Almond Soya Milk (reduced sugar)
125g Fresh milk
2 tsp Agar agar powder
1. Grass Jelly filling - Boil water, sugar, agar agar powder & pandan leaves together in a pot at medium heat.
2. Keep stirring mixture until liquid boiled. Discard pandan leaves & off heat. Add grass jelly strips into it & stir well.
3. Pour grass jelly liquid into tin mould & leave to set in fridge. (Use cookie cutter to cut into rounds after it is set)
4. Tau Huay (Soya Milk) Jelly - mix all ingredients in a pot, bring to boil at medium heat.
5. Pour some soya milk liquid into moulds till half full.
6. Place one piece of grass jelly filling in each mould, then fill up the mould with soya milk.
7. Cool & chill jelly mooncakes to set in the refrigerator.
I am submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings hosted by Charmaine of MiMi Bakery House
These jellies look so pretty! I love the little designs :)
Thanks Ann for your recipe =)
Post a Comment