Monday, October 15, 2012
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp oil
1. Place flour, dried parsley, salt & oil in a bowl.
2. Add in eggs & slowly mix till a dough is formed.
3. Roll out the dough & feed it through the rollers to get the thickness you desire, followed by the fettuccine cutters on pasta machine.
Cream of Broccoli & Potato Soup
1 large Potato, peel & chopped into cubes
400g Broccoli, cut into florets
200ml chicken stock
salt & pepper
1. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes & broccoli & stir occasionally for about 3mins
2. Pour in chicken stock. Season with pepper & salt. Cover & bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20mins until potato is tender. Set aside to cool.
4. Blend the soup in batches until smooth.
Posted by CaThY at 10/15/2012 10:37:00 PM
Labels: Rice / Pasta
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Homemade tastes sure better and different!
Yes, very delicious ;)
Post a Comment