Monday, October 15, 2012
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp oil
1. Place flour, dried parsley, salt & oil in a bowl.
2. Add in eggs & slowly mix till a dough is formed.
3. Roll out the dough & feed it through the rollers to get the thickness you desire, followed by the fettuccine cutters on pasta machine.
Cream of Broccoli & Potato Soup
1 large Potato, peel & chopped into cubes
400g Broccoli, cut into florets
200ml chicken stock
salt & pepper
1. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes & broccoli & stir occasionally for about 3mins
2. Pour in chicken stock. Season with pepper & salt. Cover & bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20mins until potato is tender. Set aside to cool.
4. Blend the soup in batches until smooth.