Cream of Pumpkin & Carrot Soup
2 large carrots, peel & chopped into cubes
400g Pumpkin, cut into cubes
200ml chicken stock
salt & pepper
1. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrots & pumpkin & stir occasionally for about 3mins
2. Pour in chicken stock. Season with pepper & salt. Cover & bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20mins until carrots & pumpkin are soft. Set aside to cool.
4. Blend the soup in batches until smooth.
5. Return to pan over low heat. Stir in cream & cook for 2 mins.
Homemade luncheon meat buns to go with the creamy soup =)