Monday, September 19, 2011
(recipe adapted & modify from My Baking Milestone)
20g cocoa powder
120ml boiling hot water
90 g flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
55 g butter
1. In a small bowl, stir cocoa powder with hot water until smooth. Leave to cool.
2. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder & baking soda.
3. In another mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Add in egg & whisk thoroughly.
4. Add in flour mixture & stir until just incorporated.
5. Add in cooled cocoa mixture & stir until smooth.
6. Fill cups until 2/3 full & bake in a preheated oven @ 160°c for 20mins
Posted by CaThY at 9/19/2011 10:55:00 AM
Labels: Muffins / Cupcakes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
tastes good too! ;)
Post a Comment