Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Matcha Pound Cake
Matcha Pound Cake (Recipe adapted from Cotton & Cloud)
40g full cream milk
180g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp matcha powder
1. Using a mixer, whisk eggs & sugar together until white & fluffy.
2. In a small bowl, mix the oil & milk together.
3. Drizzle the oil & milk mixture to the batter (1). If possible keep on whisking.
4. Sift flour & matcha powder into the batter. Carefully mix using a scraper not to burst any air bubbles.
5. Pour the batter into the cake tin & sprinkle chopped nuts.
6. Bake at 160C for 30mins.