I received this luggage from SIA this afternoon as compensation. It is my favourite pink! Even though it is slightly bigger & lighter compared to my damaged luggage, the hard casing is actually quite thin. :( My damaged luggage was bought at USD90, but I supposed this luggage is cheaper & quality is not as good also. What is your opinion on this compensation?
I came across this cheesecake recipe from a book in giant. However, I did not take note of the title & author of this book ;P
P/S: I modified the recipe slightly.
250g cream cheese
20g plain flour
20g corn flour
5 egg yolks
5 egg whites
1 Tbsp Kahlua
1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
1) Double boil cream cheese & milk until it combined. Add in butter & leave it to cool.
2) Using a balloon whisk, add in (B) & whisk until combined. Add in (C) slowly.
3) Whisk (D) till stiff peak. Combine with cream cheese mixture & add in Kahlua.
4) Remove 1/3 of the batter & add in cocoa powder.
5) Pour the batter (alternating the plain & chocolate batter) into a 8" square pan
6) Bake @ 160 degrees for 1hr in water bath.
Verdict: My cheesecake is definitely not as pretty compared to other bloggers' featherlike cheesecake, but it is extremely soft!
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) hosted by Jean from 'Noms I Must'.