竹碳抹茶奶冻卷~Charcoal Matcha milk Jelly Swiss Roll
(Recipe adapted & modify from 孟老师的美味蛋糕卷)
Matcha milk Jelly:
1.5Tbsp Gelatine dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
15g castor sugar
10g corn flour
1.5tsp matcha powder
1 tsp Osmanthus
75g whipping cream
1) Put all ingredients except gelatine in a saucepan. Whisk them over low heat on the stove & add in gelatine.
2) Pour it into a rectangular mould & fridge for later use.
80g egg yolks
20g castor sugar
40g vegetable oil
40g whipping cream
80g plain flour
2 tsp charcoal powder
160g egg whites
80g castor sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, castor sugar, vegetable oil & whipping cream until combined. Sift in flour & mix until smooth & well combined.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs whites until soft peaks. Add sugar slowly & continue beating until egg whites are nearly stiff.
3. Fold 1/3 of egg whites mixture into egg yolk mixture. Add the rest of the egg whites & fold gently to obtain a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into a tray lined with parchment paper & bake @ 180 deg C for 12mins.