Hehehe, these are simply to cute to resist.. so I bought a set of these sticks from HK. I love Doraemon! ;)Cake Pops (modified from Anncoo Journal)
Cheesecake (recipe here)
some chopped peanuts
1 Tbsp vanilla essence
1 Tbsp melted semi sweet chocolate
Extra chopped nuts & melted chocolate
1. Put cheesecake into mixing bowl, beat until cake pieces crumbled.
2. Add in chopped peanuts, vanilla essence & melted chocolate, mix well using a spatula.
3. Use your hand to knead the cake crumbs into small balls & place on a silpat mat.
4. Dip the tip of doraemon stick in a little of the melted chocolate & insert into the cake balls.
5. Place them in the freezer for 15mins.
6. Coat the cake balls with melted chocolate & sprinkle chopped peanuts or decorate as desired.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) hosted by Jean from 'Noms I Must'.