Banana Chiffon Cake
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Christine)
3 egg yolks
35g vegetable oil
240g banana, blend into paste
80g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
3 egg whites
40g fine sugar
some Reese's peanut chips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks, water, oil & banana till combined. Sift in flour & stir till combined. Remove some batter in another bowl & add in cocoa powder. Stir till combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, whisk egg whites till foamy. Add in sugar gradually & whisk till stiff peak. Fold in the whites into both plain & cocoa batter till combined.
3. Spoon batters into separate piping bags. Pipe cocoa batter on both sides of each cavity in donut mould. Pipe plain batter over until the brim.
4. Bake in a preheated oven @ 150C for 10mins, then 140C for 10mins. Cool completely before unmoulding.
5. Dip the peanut chips into the melted chocolate & placed on both sides of the donut as cat's ears. Pipe eyes & nose with melted chocolate.