Cold Oven Cream Cheese Pound Cake
(Recipe adapted & modify from hundredeightydegrees)
3 cups plain flour, sifted
1.5 tsp baking powder
230g Liv unsalted butter, softened
250g cream cheese, softened
200g caster sugar
5 eggs, room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Combine flour, baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Cream butter, cream cheese & sugar in a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy.
3. Add in the eggs, one at a time. Add in vanilla.
4. Turn the mixer to low speed & add in the flour mixture from (1).
5. Pour the batter into an 8" lined tin.
6. Place the cake in a cold oven ( non preheated oven ). Turn the oven to 160C & bake for 1hr.