Chocolate Yeast Muffin
(recipe adapted from Carol)
50g Liv salted butter, melted
100g plain flour
15g cocoa powder
chopped cashew & almond nuts
1. Warm the milk. Add in yeast & rest for 5mins.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in egg & sugar. Add in melted butter & yeast milk mixture from (1).
3. Add in sifted flour & cocoa powder in 2 additions.
4. Add in chopped cashew nuts & mix till combined.
5. Pour batter into cupcake liners & let it proof until almost reaching the top of the cupcake liners.
6. Sprinkle some chopped almonds on top of muffins.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 20mins.
I am submitting this post to International Yeasted Recipe organized by Kristy of My Little Space
Post a Comment