This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Cashew Nuts Cookies
(Recipe adapted & modify from SSB)
70g castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
40g grounded cashew nuts*
180g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
* Bake cashew nuts @ 150 deg C for 10mins before grinding
1. Cream butter & sugar till pale & creamy.
2. Add in vanilla essence. Add in egg slowly, Beat until well-mixed.
3. Fold in grounded cashew nuts. Fold in sifted flours & baking powder gradually. Knead to form dough.
4. Roll the dough into 3/4 cm thickness. Cut the dough into shapes & place them on the baking tray. Brush a layer of egg white on the cookies & top each cookie with one halved cashew nut.
5. Bake at 180C for 15mins till light golden brown.
Post a Comment