(Recipe adapted from Amelia's Dessert)
300g mung bean
3/4 bowl corn flour
1/4 bowl water
Brown sugar / castor sugar to taste
2. Steam till soft for 20mins. Keep aside.
3. Bring the 1500mls water to boil together with pandan leaves. Add sugar to taste.
4. Mix the corn flour with 1/4 bowl of water, mix well.
5. Pour corn flour mixture into the sugar mixture & keep stirring at the same time. Test the starchy consistency to your liking. If not starchy add more corn flour mixture.
6. Remove from heat, add in the cooked mung bean & mixed well.