1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp oil
1. Place flour, Okara, salt & oil in a bowl.
2. Add in water & slowly mix till a dough is formed.
3. Roll out the dough & feed it through the rollers to get the thickness you desire, followed by the fettuccine cutters on pasta machine.
Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 pack white button mushroom (from NTUC)
1 pack swiss brown mushroom (from NTUC)
3 Potatoes, peel & chopped into cubes
200ml chicken stock
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes & muchrooms stir occasionally for about 3mins
2. Pour in chicken stock. Season with pepper & salt. Cover & bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20mins until potatoes are tender. Set aside to cool.
4. Blend the soup in batches until smooth.