This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Banana Walnut Cake(Recipe adapted & modify from HHB)
250g butter, soften
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 large ripe bananas, mashed
400g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
140g walnuts, chopped
1. With an electric mixer or a manual whisk, cream butter & sugar till light & fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs gradually & beat till incorporated in the batter.
3. Add vanilla extract & mashed bananas. Mix till smooth.
4. Sieve over flour &d baking powder & mix till smooth.
5. Add chopped walnuts. Mix with a spatula.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan & bake in a preheated oven at 170degC for 50mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the cake.