Wednesday, August 24, 2011
180g Bread flour
70g plain flour
50g caster sugar
10g milk powder
8g instant yeast
1 Tbsp matcha powder
30g salted butter
1. Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth. Proof for 1hr.
3. Beat dough again in mixer for 1min.
4. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle with the shorter end to be the same length as the length of the loaf pan. Starting with the shorter end, roll up the dough swiss roll style & place it into the loaf pan to proof for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 30mins.