Wednesday, August 24, 2011
180g Bread flour
70g plain flour
50g caster sugar
10g milk powder
8g instant yeast
1 Tbsp matcha powder
30g salted butter
1. Combine all ingredients together (except butter) in a mixer & beat until a dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & beat again until the dough is smooth. Proof for 1hr.
3. Beat dough again in mixer for 1min.
4. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle with the shorter end to be the same length as the length of the loaf pan. Starting with the shorter end, roll up the dough swiss roll style & place it into the loaf pan to proof for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 30mins.
Posted by CaThY at 8/24/2011 10:54:00 AM
Labels: Bread / Buns
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
love the browning! looks like a pillow! LOL
Whahaha, I also think it looks like a pillow. ;P
Nice loaf of golden pillow bread. :)
Haha, thanks ;)
Don't know why, your matcha loaf reminds me of beetroot, may be because of the color... love it... ^_^
Hehehe, tks ;)
The outside of your loaf is so smooth! My breads never end up so evenly coloured!!
The bread looks delicious by the way- I've never had matcha bread before :)
Thanks for your kind words ;)
Try baking this~
Your loaf is very evenly baked...I like the color!
Thanks Jeannie ;)
So nice to hug!
Post a Comment