Thursday, May 28, 2020
No Knead Ciabatta
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from You tube)
385g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
1/2 tsp instant yeast
38g olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. Add water & yeast into a big rectangular lock & lock container. Use a spatula to mix till combined. Then add in oil & mix again till combined.
2. Pour in sifted flour & salt. Use the spatula to mix till a rough sticky dough is formed. Set aside to proof for 45mins.
3. Wet both hands, do a stretch & fold of the dough from all 4 sides of the container. Then set aside for 30mins. After 30mins, repeat another round of stretch & fold & proof for 30mins again. Then do another round of stretch & fold of the dough & proof it for another 45mins.
4. Sprinkle the table top with flour generously & remove the dough from the container. Divide into 4 portions. Placed on a tray lined with silpat mat & proof for 30mins.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @220C for 18mins.
6. Let the Ciabatta cool down slightly before slicing. Serve with Balsamic / Olive oil dip.