Friday, September 27, 2019
(recipe adapted from Cookpad)
20g fine sugar
1 vanilla bean pod
40g unsalted butter, melted
40g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
10g almond powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk eggs, sugar, honey & vanilla bean seeds together till combined in a medium bowl.
2. Sift in flour, almond powder & baking powder. Stir till combined.
3. Add in butter & stir till combined. Cling wrap the batter & put in fridge overnight.
4. Scoop batter using a cookie scoop onto madeleine mould. Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 10mins.
5. Dust with icing sugar before served.