Wednesday, July 25, 2018
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from here)
1.5 cup of orange juice
1 Tbsp gelatin
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle gelatin over the water & set aside for 10mins.
2. Cut oranges into half & squeeze out the juice. Strain the orange juice into a jug. Remove the membrane using a spoon.
3. Arrange the orange shells in a cupcake mould.
4. Microwave gelatin mixture for 1min & let it cool down slightly before adding into the orange juice mixture. Add vanilla extract & mix well.
5. Fill the orange shells with orange juice mixture & chill till set.