(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Carol)
250g Blue Jacket Baguette Flour
50g Blue Jacket Wholewheat Flour
1 Tbsp purple sweet potato powder
1 tsp instant yeast
20g maple syrup
20g coconut oil
1/4 tsp salt
Boiling water +2 Tbsp fine sugar
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixer fitted with a dough hook & knead till the dough is soft & elastic. Check for window pane stage. Proof for 1hr.
2. De-gas & divide onto 65g each (makes 8), the remaining dough will be the bear's ears. Rest the dough for 15mins.
3. Roll out each dough into an oval shape. Placed some cranberries & roll dough up like a swiss roll. Press one end of the dough flat with a rolling pin. Then bring both ends together & cover the edge with pressed side. Put 2 small dough as ears on each side. Proof for 30mins.
4. Placed dough into boiling water for 15secs, then flip over the other side for another 15secs. Placed them back on baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180C for 16mins.