Blueberry Crumble Cake
(recipe adapted & modify from Joyofbaking)
50g Cowhead salted butter, cold & cubed
50g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
50g ground almonds
1 tsp cinnamon powder
*Mix all together in a bowl until it resembles fine crumbs & chill for later use
130g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 tsp baking powder
50g Cowhead salted butter
50g fine sugar
1 Tbsp rum
2 punnets fresh blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, whisk butter & sugar together until light & pale.
2. Add in egg & rum slowly & whisk till combined.
3. Sift in flour mixture & alternate with milk until combined.
4. Spread batter to the bottom of a 6" pan lined with baking paper.
5. Arrange blueberries n top of the cake batter & sprinkle the streusel topping.
6. Bale in a preheated oven at 170C for 35mins.