Surprise~ It's a pinata cake!
Happy Nurses' Day *^_^*
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from j3ss kitch3n)
250g Cowhead salted butter, room temperature
240g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1 sachet Nescafe 2 in 1 zero sugar coffee
3/4 tsp baking powder
80g fine sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
240g Condensed milk
3 large eggs
M & M dark chocolate peanut
1. Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Add condensed milk & vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
2. Add in the sifted flour mixture & coffee powder. Beat until combined.
3. Beat in eggs gradually till combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 60mins.
5. Frost & decorate the cake as desired after the cake had cooled down.