(recipe adapted & modify slightly from carol)
200g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
100g Blue Jacket Wholemeal Flour
4g squid ink
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp salt
180g cold water
20g coconut oil
1 onion (peeled, diced & sauteed with a bit of black pepper)
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1. Add all ingredients (except onion) in a mixer fitted with a dough hook. Whisk till the dough is smooth & elastic. Knead in onion & proof for 1hr.
2. De-gas the dough & let dough rest for 10mins.
3. Roll out dough slightly in a rectangle to fit the prepared pan. Proof for 30mins.
4. Make indentations on the dough. Sprinkle dried parsley on top of dough.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @ 170C for 20mins.