(brownie recipe adapted & modify slightly from Kitchen Corner)
115g Cowhead salted butter, softened
100g fine sugar
60g walnut, chopped
1 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp warm water
55g Blue Jacket Plain Flour55g cocoa powder
1. In a clean bowl, cream together butter & sugar until pale & fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
2. Gently fold the nuts into the butter & egg mixture. Add in rum & warm water. Mix together well.
3. Add in sifted flour mixture.
4. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared tin & level out the top with a spatula.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 20mins.
6. Remove tin from oven & top with marshmallows & chocolate chips. Put back into oven for another 10mins or use a blow torch to brown the marshmallows & top with digestive cookies.
I gave my Smores brownies to my friend & this is how she ate them.