Kinako Lava Cake
(recipe adapted & modify from here)
65g Meji white chocolate
40g Cowhead salted butter, softened.
8g Kinako powder
25g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1. Butter two ramekins & dust with some flour.
2. Microwave white chocolate & butter together in a bowl till melted. Stir till smooth.
3. Mix in the egg till combined.
4. Sift in flour & kinako powder. Mix well until no visible lumps.
5. Pour into prepared ramekins. Cling-wrap surface of ramekin & put into the freezer for 40mins.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 200C for 12mins.
7. Use a spatula to run the sides of the cake & gently flip the ramekin onto another plate.
8. Dust with more kinako before served.
You will love this lava cake as much as I do if you are a kinako fan =)