Garlic & Cheese Pull Apart Bread
230g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
50g Blue Jacket Wholemeal Flour
3/4 tsp instant yeast
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
180g cold water
20g coconut oil
25g minced garlic
35g Cowhead salted butter
1. Placed all ingredients into a mixer fitted with a hook & knead till a soft dough is formed. Proof for 1hr.
2. De-gas & divide the dough into 2 portions. Shaped the dough. Proof for another 1hr.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20mins.
4. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
5. Use your fingers to pry open each crack & spread some garlic butter & cheese.
6. Wrap with foil & bake @ 180C for 20mins until cheese has melted. Unwrap & bake for another 5mins.
cut the bread diagonal into diamonds & spread garlic butter into each crack
stuff some cheese inside each crack & sprinkle more dried parsley on top of bread
Don't say I didn't warn you, this is absolutely delicious! The bread is crusty on the outside & bursting with garlicky, buttery & cheesy flavours. No doubt, it has become my favourite way of eating garlic bread now.