Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Nasi Lemak Lover)
3 egg yolks
35g corn oil
60g chocolate milk
60g Blue Jacket Plain Flour, sifted
10g cocoa powder, sifted
3 egg whites
9 Oreo cookies crumbs
1. Hand whisk egg yolk & sugar till pale in colour. Add in corn oil & milk, mix well.
2. Sift in flour & cooca powder, stir to combine.
3. Beat egg white until foamy, gradually add in sugar till soft peak form.
4. Take 1/3 of egg whites & mix into egg yolk batter.
5. Fold in the balance egg whites with a spatula till well combine. Add in oreo cookies crumbs & mixed till combined.
6. Scoop batter into paper liners.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @160 for 25mins.