Easy Black Sesame Paste 簡易芝麻糊
4 cups water
8 Tbsp black sesame powder
2 Tbsp sugar
1.5 Tbsp cornflour + 2 Tbsp water
1. Rinse the rice & drain the water. Then soak rice in water just enough to cover it overnight.
2. Drain the water from the rice. Blend rice & sesame powder with 4 cups of water till smooth.
3. Strain the sesame mixture into a pan.
4. Bring the sesame mixture to a boil & add in sugar. Cook on low heat for 15mins.
5. Drizzle in corn flour mixture & keep stirring the sesame mixture. It will get thicken.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!