(Recipe adapted from dailydelicious)
250g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
90g Liv salted butter, cool and cut into pieces.
90g Whipping cream
chopped almond nuts
1. Put the flour, sugar & baking powder into a bowl.
2. Use your finger to mix the butter into the flour mixture until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3. Whisk the egg & whipping cream together & pour into the bowl.
4. Press & fold the dough until smooth. Cut out with a round cookie cutter.
5. Place on the pan, brush with whipping cream & sprinkle nuts.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 20mins.