北海道牛奶蛋糕 Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes
(Recipe adapted & modify slightly from Min's Blog)
3 egg yolks
35g corn oil
60g matcha soyamilk
60g plain flour
1 Tbsp matcha powder
3 egg whites
1. Whisk egg yolks & sugar till pale in colour. Add in corn oil & soyamilk, mix well.
2. Sift in flour & matcha powder, stir to combine.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy, gradually add sugar & continue beat till soft peak form.
4. Take 1/3 of egg white & use a hand whisk to mix into egg yolk batter.
5. Fold in the balance egg whites with a spatula till well combine.
6. Scoop batter into pre-arranged paper liners to about ¾ full.
7. Bake @ 160C for 20mins.