This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Nutella Yoghurt Doughnuts
(recipe adapted fr I Love.I Cook.I Bake)
110g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
40g Liv salted butter, soften at room temperature
3 Tbsp Nutella spread
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp Rum
1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
1. Sift together flour, baking powder & baking soda. Set aside.
2. Mix together yoghurt & rum.
3. Beat butter & nutella. Gradually add in sugar & beat on high speed for 3mins.
4. Add in the egg slowly.
5. On low speed, beat in flour & yoghurt mixture in 3 additions.
6. Pour batter into into the pan. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 15mins.