(Recipe adapted & slightly modify from All About Kueh & Pastries)
150g unsalted butter
1 tsp rum
¼ tsp salt
200g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
200g roasted cashew nuts (half grind till powder & half diced cashew nuts)
1. Whisk butter & sugar till pale & fluffy. Add egg, rum & salt & mix till combined.
2. Sift flour & baking powder in a bowl. Add roasted cashew nuts & mix till even.
3. Add (2) into (1) & knead lightly to form a soft dough.
4. Roll into balls 10g each & top with half cashew nut.
5. Bake at 170°C for 20 minutes.