This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Coconut Tea Cakes
(Recipe adapted & modify from Passionate About Baking)
100g caster sugar
6 Tbsp pandan juice (milk & pandan leaves blend together & sift)
200g cake flour + 2 tsp baking powder
60g dessicated coconut
1. Using a whisk, beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
2. Add in egg, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Add in sifted flour & pandan juice alternately.
4. Add in dessicated coconut & mix well.
5. Scope the batter into the cupcake cases. Bake in preheated oven @ 170C for 20mins.