Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream(Recipe adapted & modify from Table for 2)
225g Cream Cheese
280g Strawberry yoghurt
125g Whipped whipping cream
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth & creamy.
2. Mix in yoghurt & fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
3. Fill an 8" pan with 1/3 of the cheese mixture & level it. Spoon some raspberry puree over & gently spread it around.
4. Pour in the rest of the cheese mixture & smooth the surface.
5. Drop tsps of raspberry puree onto the ice cream & do a swirl.
6. Freeze cheesecake for few hours. Let ice cream sits in fridge for 1/2 hr before slicing.
Post a Comment