This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
Choux(Recipe adapted & modify from Nasi lemak Lover)
125 Liv salted butter
163g plain flour (sifted)
1. Boil together milk, water, butter & sugar in a saucepan over medium high flame.
2. Remove from heat, using a wooden spoon, quickly stir in sifted flour until combined & mixture comes together into a ball. Return to low heat & cook, stirring constantly until the mixture leaves the sides of the saucepan and film forms on the bottom of the pan.
3. Transfer the dough to a clean mixing bowl & stir the dough till reach room temperature.
4. Gradually add in egg mixture & stir to incorporate. Mix thoroughly until desired texture
5. Pour batter into a piping bag & pipe on a baking tray line with baking paper.
6. Bake at preheated oven at 190c for 20mins.
75g Liv salted butter
75g brown sugar
90g plain flour, sifted
1. Beat butter and brown sugar till light & creamy.
2. Add in sifted flour, mix to combine.
3. Keep in fridge to harden.
4. Place dough in between two sheets of plastic sheet, roll into thin sheet (1-2mm).
5. Cut into small square & place on top of the choux pastry.
Custard Cream(Recipe adapted from Food@Home Sweet Home)
Post a Comment