黑红黄豆豆浆(Using Joyoung maker)
80g black beans + red beans + soya beans
1 Tbsp sugar
Healthy Mantou(Recipe adapted & modify from AgnesBakes)
150g plain flour
1g baking powder
1. Mix all dry ingredients together & make a well. Pour in the soymilk & mix.
2. Add in oil & continue to knead by hands until the dough become smooth & non-sticky. Rest the dough for 10mins.
3. Roll the dough out into a rectangle using rolling pin. Using your hands, roll up the dough lengthwise to form a cylinder roll.
4. Cut the roll into 6 equal parts & place each of them on a piece of baking paper. Let rest for 20 mins until each bun doubled in size.
5. Steam the mantou for 12 mins.
Post a Comment