Monday, June 4, 2012

Cinnamon Loaf

Cinnamon Loaf (basic bread recipe adapted & modify from here)

 I love the light cinnamon taste in the bread. The loaf on left has a few raisins added while the bread do not. But both were still yummy! ;)


Kimmy said...

Cathy,  I believe you that this bread is yummy.  I added a little cinnamon powder to my carrot loaf bread just yesterday [haven't  post to my blog, yet], it smells so good, yummy!  Will try yours soon.

Cathyng said...

Carrot loaf is healthy! What's your blog? I wanna see your yummy loaf ;)

Kimmy said...

Thanks for the interest.  Will be posting it soon.  BTW, was excited with your Cinnamon Loaf bread. I baked one with cinnamon powder and walnuts added.  Really lovely - soft, moist, fragrant cinnamon smell and walnuts were perfect for today's breakfast. My humble blog

Maribelartaste said...

 Hi!Great and interesting blog you have:) Come and visit my site too.

blue0116 said...

Abercrombie,Abercrombie and Fitch,Abercrombie Paris,Abercrombie doudoune" 
Abercrombie and Fitch Paris magasin Bienvenue! Il ya peu co?teuse abercrombie and fitch,Abercrombie and Fitch veste, Doudoune ,tee shirt , sacs,Chemises,  la mode, au chaud.Sur notre site nous vous promettons que des prix incroyables et services à la clientèle super dans tous les modèles de abercrombie and fitch  sont fournis

Post a Comment