Monday, October 10, 2011
(recipe adapted & modify from j3ss kitch3n)
350g butter, softened
1 tsp grand marnier
1/2 vanilla pod
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Sift together plain flour & baking powder, set aside.
2. Scrap the beans from the vanilla pod. Cream together with butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time until well mixed.
4. Fold in grand marnier & mix well, fold in flour until well combined.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake in a preheated oven of 170C for 25mins or until golden brown.
* The batter is enough to make 9 small bundt cakes & a 6" hello kitty cake
Posted by CaThY at 10/10/2011 08:00:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Cute kitty cakes. love how u outlined it with chocolate.
Tks beebee ;)
!! u bought hello kitty mold again hahha! so cute
So cute! How can I bear to put this cute little kitty into my mouth.
I din buy leh, somebody give me ;)
Wow .. this is really cute and pretty.
Tks Yummy bakes ;)
Kawaii ne ^_^
Too kawaii to be eaten... Hahaha...
hahaha, I giving this to my niece ;)
agree with hanushi - looks super kawaii! i bet any hello kitty lover or any girl would love it as a gift!
yeah, totally agreed! ;)
Post a Comment