Monday, October 10, 2011
(recipe adapted & modify from j3ss kitch3n)
350g butter, softened
1 tsp grand marnier
1/2 vanilla pod
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Sift together plain flour & baking powder, set aside.
2. Scrap the beans from the vanilla pod. Cream together with butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time until well mixed.
4. Fold in grand marnier & mix well, fold in flour until well combined.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake in a preheated oven of 170C for 25mins or until golden brown.
* The batter is enough to make 9 small bundt cakes & a 6" hello kitty cake