4 egg yolks
40ml vegetable oil
10g red yeast powder
70g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
4 egg whites
1. Whisk egg yolks, oil & water together till combined.
2. Sift flour & whisk till no trace of flour found. Divide mixture into 2 bowls & add red yeast powder in one bowl & mix till combined.
3. Beat egg whites till frothy, slowly add in sugar & beat till stiff peaks.
4. Using a balloon whisk gently fold in egg whites into the prepared egg yolks batters in 3 batches till no trace of whites & the mixture are well combined.
5. Alternate the batter into chiffon mold & bake in a preheated oven @ 160C for 50mins.