Saturday, May 25, 2019
Rugby Tea Cakes
(basic cake recipe adapted & modify slightly from cookpad)
60g salted butter
40g fine sugar
1 large egg, beaten
10g cocoa powder
40g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Whisk the butter & sugar together till light & pale in colour.
2. Add in egg slowly & vanilla extract. Whisk till combined.
3. Sift in flour, pumpkin powder & baking powder. Mix till combined.
4. Scoop some batter into mould & sprinkle some chocolate chips. Then fill with batter till 3/4 full.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @160C for 15mins.
Posted by CaThY at 5/25/2019 07:06:00 AM
Labels: Blue Jacket Flours, Cakes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment