Soft & chewy dango with red bean paste =)
(recipe adapted from justonecookbook)
Ingredients:100g Joshinko (Rice Flour)
100g Shiratamako/mochiko (Sweet Rice /Glutinous Rice Flour)
1 tsp sugar
150ml warm water
*matcha powder (optional)
These are the flours I used for making the dango
1. In a medium bowl, combined Shiratamako, Joshinko & sugar
2. Add in water gradually & knead till the dough becomes smooth.
3. Divide the dough into 24 pieces (14-15g each).
*I knead in some matcha powder into half of the dough
4. Placed dango into a large pot of boiling water.
Cook for another 1min after all the dango float to the surface.
Remove from pot & transfer into a bowl of ice water.
5. Drain the dango & put 4 pieces into a bamboo skewer.
Topped with some red bean paste & serve.
Post a Comment