Wednesday, August 29, 2018
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Victoria bakes)
240g Blue Jacket Bread Flour
20g Blue Jacket Wholemeal Flour
2 Tbsp Matcha powder
20g fine sugar
3g instant yeast
pinch of salt
30g salted butter
white bean paste
1. Add all ingredients (except butter) into mixer bowl & knead till a soft dough is formed.
2. Add in butter & continue to knead till the dough is elastic & window pane stage.
3. Divide dough into 8 portions & rest for 20mins.
4. Roll out dough slightly with a rolling pin & wrap filling. Top with a sakura flower & proof for 1hr.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 18mins.