(basic cake recipe adapted & modify slightly from cookpad)
60g salted butter
40g fine sugar
1 large egg, beaten
10g pumpkin powder
40g Blue Jacket Cake Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
red bean paste
1. Whisk the butter & sugar together till light & pale in colour.
2. Add in egg slowly & vanilla extract. Whisk till combined.
3. Sift in flour, pumpkin powder & baking powder. Mix till combined.
4. Scoop some batter into mould, add some red bean paste & topped with more batter.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @160C for 15mins.
Post a Comment