这些 Domo (どーも くん Dōmo-kun) 马卡龙可爱吧？ =)
(recipe adapted & modify slightly from Carol)
50g fine sugar
60g icing sugar
10g Hoji cha powder
50g almond meal
1. Sift almond meal, Hoji cha powder & icing sugar together. Set aside for later use.
2. Whisk egg whites until foamy, add in sugar gradually & whisk until the egg white mixture becomes shiny & stiff peaks.
3. Fold in all the dry ingredients into the egg whites batter until just combined.
4. Pipe the batter onto silpat mat. Rap the baking tray on table top a few times to spread the batter slightly.
5. Set it aside for the shells' surface to dry up.
6. Preheat oven to 200C, slide the tray of dried macarons into the oven, off the heat immediately & keep the oven door ajar with a thick glove placed in between, for 6mins.
7. Once the 6mins is up, close the oven door . Bake the macarons at 170C for 1min & lower the heat to 160C for 3mins, 140C for 5mins. Then off oven heat & keep oven door ajar with glove placed in between for another 5mins.
8. Remove from oven & let it cool completely before removing from the silpat mat.