(recipe adapted from FB)
110g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
25g spreadable butter
25g fine sugar
2 Tbsp milk/Cointreau
50g dried raisins
a little milk
a little sugar
1. In a bowl, rub flour, baking powder, salt & butter together until fine crumb stage.
2. Add in sugar & milk/cointreau till a dough is formed.
3. Roll out the dough onto a lightly floured surface to a rectangle.
4. Sprinkle the raisins over half of the surface of dough & fold the other half on top. Roll out the dough again into a rectangle. Trim the dough & cut into pieces.
5. Placed the biscuits onto a silpat mat, brush some milk & sprinkle with a little sugar.
6. Bake in a preheated oven @ 170C for 18mins.
If I were to make these biscuits again, I will roll the dough out even thinner as the biscuits will puff up after baking.